These breakfast tacos are made with corn tortillas, our loco burrito mix and scrambled eggs! Make the beans a day in advance for a quick breakfast the next morning!
|5L Dutch Oven or large pot
|Loco Burrito Mix
(10-12 if you are doubling up the taco shell)
|Feta cheese, cilantro, tomatoes
Breakfast Tacos: Instructions
Note: For a quick breakfast, please make the beans a day in advance.
- Place your Loco Burrito Package into a 5L pot with 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low heat for 2.5 hours. Ensure the pot is covered. Stir occasionally and keep an eye on the water level.
- Once complete, set aside.
- Next, mix the eggs in a bowl with a fork. Butter your frying pan and pour the egg mixture in the pan and fry on low heat. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to scramble. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the eggs and set aside in a bowl, covered. Then, slice the chorizo and fry in the same pan for about 1 minute on each side.
- On a small tortilla, add a layer of loco burrito beans in the center. Then, top with scrambled eggs, chorizo, tomato, feta cheese and cilantro.
- Repeat for 5-6 tortillas and serve.