|Northern Classic Chili Package||1|
|butternut squash||3 lb|
|vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|maple syrup||1 tbsp|
|corn, frozen, thawed (or fresh if avaliable)||1 cup|
|cilantro, chopped||1/2 cup|
|lime, juice of||1|
|monterey jack cheese (or cheddar), grated||3 1/2 cups|
|whole wheat tortillas||6|
Instant Pot Northern Chili Burrito: Instructions
- Combine 1 package of Northern Classic Chili Mix (321g) with 3 cups of water in the bowl of an instant pot or other electronic pressure cooker.
- Seal pot and set timer for 60 minutes.
- While the beans are cooking, prepare the butternut squash. Start by preheating the oven the 375F
- Peel, seed, and dice the squash. Toss with oil, salt and maple syrup.
- Roast at 375F for about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Place squash into a mixing bowl and cool.
- After 60 minutes cooking time for the beans, allow the pot to depressurize naturally.
- Open the pot and stir beans for 15 -30 seconds. Drain them and set aside.
- Add corn, beans, cilantro, sriracha and lime juice to the squash and mix. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Place your tortilla on a plate and then add about 1/6 of your mixture. Top with shredded cheese, salsa, and any other ingredients you desire for your burrito.
- Roll your tortilla while tucking in the sides.
- Repeat for 5 other servings
- OPTIONAL: Place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet and top with salsa and remaining cheddar. Cover with foil and bake at 350F until heated through.
We want to see our Stak Co recipes in action!
Upload a photo of your latest meal using The Stak Co products, and tag @thestakco on Instagram!