|loco burrito mix||1 pkg|
|jalapeno, minced||1 ea|
|green pepper, finely chopped||1 ea|
|avocado, peeled, stone removed, diced||1 ea|
|tomatoes, diced||2 ea|
|green onions, finely chopped||6 ea|
|garlic cloves, minced||2 ea|
|cilantro, chopped||1/4 cup|
|limes, juice of||2 ea|
- cook bean mix following the instructions on the packaging. drain and let them cool.
- put beans into a large mixing bowl and mash slightly with a fork.
- add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- serve as a dip with your favourite corn chips or over greens as a salad.
- *optional: for a smoother dip, pulse half the mixture in a food processor and then fold back into the remaining bean mix.