This One Pan Chili Cheese dip recipe is made with only a few ingredients and is perfect with nachos, crackers, or garlic toast!
|9×13 inch casserole dish|
|Northern Classic Chili Package || 1 pkg|
|Water|| 6 cups|
|Medium onion|| 1|
|Cream Cheese|| 250 grams|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese|| 400 grams|
|Salsa|| 6 tbsp|
|Salsa|| 3-4 tbsp|
|Sour cream|| 3-4 tbsp|
|Green onion || 1|
One Pan Chili Cheese Dip: Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a 9×13 inch casserole dish, combine 1 package of Northern Classic Chili Mix (321g) with 6 cups of water.
- Chop the onion and add to the casserole dish. Mix so it is evenly distributed with the chili.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 2.5 hours.
- Once the chili has completed, remove from the oven and set on the counter. Carefully remove the aluminum foil.
- Cut the cream cheese in cubes, then add to the casserole. Mix everything together with a wooden spoon until the cheese has melted.
- Next, add the salsa in a layer across the top of the chili and then spread with a spoon.
- Top the chili with the shredded cheese, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. It is not necessary to cover the casserole dish, but you can if you want.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove from the oven and set on the counter until the pan is warm enough to touch.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and chopped green onion and serve hot.
- This chili dip is served best with nachos, crackers, or on garlic toast and makes about 12 servings.
We want to see our Stak Co recipes in action!
Upload a photo of your latest meal using The Stak Co products, and tag @thestakco on Instagram!