|northern classic chili package||1 pkg|
|ground beef||2 lb|
|spicy sausages||4 ea|
|tomato sauce||1 cup|
|tomato paste||1 pkg|
- Prepare the Northern Classic Chili package as directed on the back label instructions.
- Cook the beans and spices for an hour and a half on the stovetop.
- Add 2 pounds of uncooked ground beef to the bean mixture (raw).
- Add 4 spicy sausages thinly sliced to the bean mixture (raw).
- Add 1 cup of tomato sauce, 1 tin tomato sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir and cook for another hour, and allow to stew.
- If your mixture is dry don’t hesitate to add a bit of water.
- **Note: If using an Instant Pot add an extra 2 cups of water.
We want to see our Stak Co recipes in action!
Upload a photo of your latest meal using The Stak Co products, and tag @thestakco on Instagram!