|northern chili bean mix, cooked||2 cups|
|3lbs butternut squash||1 ea|
|vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|maple syrup||1 tbsp|
|corn, frozen, thawed (or fresh if avaliable)||1 cup|
|cilantro, chopped||1/2 cup|
|lime, juice of||1 ea|
|monterey jack cheese (or cheddar), grated||3 1/2 cups|
|whole wheat tortillas||6 ea|
|favourite salsa||1 cup|
- cook chili mix following the instructions on the packaging. drain well once finished cooking.
- peel, seed, dice squash. toss with oil, salt and maple syrup. roast at 375F until tender.
- place squash into a mixing bowl and cool.
- add corn, bean mix, cilantro, sriracha and lime juice to the squash and mix. taste and adjust seasoning.
- lay your tortillas on the counter and spread your desired amount of filling across the middle.
- top each burrito with 1/3c cheese and roll your tortilla while tucking in the sides.
- place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet and top with salsa and remaining cheddar.
- cover with foil and bake at 350F until heated through.
- **Note: If using an Instant Pot add an extra 2 cups of water.